Up is about to make me cry. No joke.
FUN WEEKEND.
miss my Ash Ca$h already, but Janna and i will send her video posts on Fbook. :)
Glad the old man on this movie is my idea of the perfect person. I love old people.
KEVIN!!! hahaha if I had a huge female bird, I would name it Kevin too.
You think I'm kidding.
DOGS CANNOT FLY PLANES.
November 30th is Monday.
Alex's birthday.
A year since.....ohh boy.
I won't lie and say I haven't been thinking about it.
But I haven't been thinking about it in a good way, which is a big relief. It's always good to know that I don't still have feelings for him. Though every time I see him my breath kind of shortens. Maybe it's cause he's so damn ugly and nasty in every way. What a bitch.
NANCY?!?

1 comments:
hey. guess what. i havnt been on here in forever. i loveeee you
Post a Comment